1. GENERAL RULES
- The facilities can only be used by VIA students, with a previous agreement with the Student Council;
- A student (or group of students) can book the facilities maximum 2 (two) times a week for a time interval no more than 2 (two) hours, and always only during the facilities opening hours;
- There are jam sessions every Saturday from 18:30 to midnight. The facilities will not be available at that time, but all the facilities’ users are more than welcome to join the jam sessions;
- Make sure you fill all the details correctly, so it will be possible to contact you if need;
- When the booking is done you will receive a confirmation email.
2. CHECK-IN (when you get to the facilities)
- No greasy hands on the equipment; bathrooms are right down the hallway;
- Use the guidance manual or ask the HSM group when you are in doubts about using the equipment;
- Make sure that the equipment is functional from the very beginning you enter the room;
- In case you notice a broken item, take a picture and e-mail the picture plus a short description to email@example.com.
3. DURING USAGE OF THE FACILITIES
- Everything needs to be placed in the initial position when leaving the room (please match the pictures);
- The equipment needs to be operated in a clean and orderly manner;
- If the equipment stops functioning, contact immediately DSR or the HSM group;
- All the equipment needs to be used inside the room. Taking out/borrowing the equipment is prohibited without the agreement of DSR and HSM;
- No parties are permitted;
- Protect your ears by using earplugs and the red headphones;
- Make sure all cables are placed on the floor tidily to avoid tripping over.
4. CHECK-OUT (when you leave the facilities)
- Close the window before leaving;
- Give yourself at least five minutes to pack-up. This will ensure the next group can start their rehearsal at their allocated time;
- When unplugging, turn amps to zero or off, unplug from the amp first (not your guitar socket) to avoid “pop” and damaging speakers;
- Check that all the equipment is unplugged from the sockets;
- The instruments and microphone cables need to be unplugged and orderly placed to their position (please match the pictures);
- Put the equipment back to its place – use the matching pictures for that;
- Make sure that the equipment is functional when you leave;
- Maintain the order and keep the room nice and clean;
- Lock the room (using your student card at the electronic device on the door – scan card and insert pin code).